Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lesson #1: patience


·         What makes you impatient? Well when I was asked this question I think I must have listed off 20 things, including things like my 18 month old "Taz" (as in the tazmanian d3vil!) pulling everything out as I have just cleaned them up and the kids just being so slow sometimes. MDub reminded me that the kids are not doing these things on purpose to drive me crazy. They are just kids and that's what they do. He's right. So I was instructed to be more patient in regards to one of the things that I am impatient about. You know what? I was patient in a lot of areas, including being patient with myself. It felt good to be calm and not over react. It made me feel a little more patient going into today.

·         “See that no one repays another evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for another” 
      - Thessalonians 5:15
       
      What are you impatient about?

No comments:

Post a Comment